Ingredients Needed for Ice Cream Cake
6 ounces of whipped cream
2 tablespoons of sugar
½ tablespoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
4 ounces of strawberry
10 ice cream sandwiches es
1 ounce biscuit
3.5 ounces of cherry
1 tablespoon blueberry
1 tablespoon strawberry topping
How to Cook Ice Cream Cake
- Make a lemon cream by mixing ½ cup whipping cream, 1 tablespoon of sugar, ½ tablespoon lemon zest, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Make a strawberry cream by mixing ½ cup whipping cream, 1 tablespoon of sugar, ½ cup of strawberries.
- On a rectangle plate, spread two-thirds of the lemon cream.
- Place over it the ice cream sandwiches.
- Cover them with two-thirds of the strawberry cream.
- Mix the remaining lemon cream and strawberry cream.
- Use it to coat the edges of the ice cream cake.
- On top, put the remaining whipped cream.
- If you want, you can top it with biscuits, cherries, blueberries, and strawberry topping.