Ingredients Needed for Hummus Stuffed Potatoes
7 ounces of canned chickpeas
3 tablespoons of tahini paste
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon dry basil
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
3 tablespoons of lime juice
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon chives, chopped
How to Cook Hummus Stuffed Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut in halves the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes on a baking tray and cook them for 25 minutes.
- Put the chickpeas, the tahini, the olive oil, the basil, the parsley, and the lime juice into an electric food processor.
- Blend these ingredients together until you make a paste.
- When the potatoes are baked, remove the center of them, so you make a hole, without damaging the peel.
- In every potato put some hummus paste.
- Sprinkle some paprika powder and some chives over them.