Ingredients Needed for Hummus Muffins
4 ounces flour
1 teaspoon paprika
2 ounces butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
10 ounces hummus
baby spinach (for garnishing)
pomegranate seeds (for garnishing)
leek sprouts (for garnishing)
pea tendrils (for garnishing)
lettuce, finely chopped (for garnishing)
How to Cook Hummus Muffins
- Add the flour and paprika to a bowl, season with salt and mix them shortly.
- Add the butter and mix it in using your hands.
- Keep adding the lemon juice and egg. Mix more until you have a dough and add the oil in the process.
- Wrap the dough in plastic foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to muffin cups, place these on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Top each muffin with hummus and optionally garnish them with baby spinach, pomegranate seeds, leek sprouts, pea shoots, or finely chopped lettuce.