Ingredients Needed for Hot Shrimp Patties
10 ounces of shrimp
1 chili, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely chopped
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
How to Cook Hot Shrimp Patties
- Add the shrimp to the mixer bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the yolk, chili, spring onion, onion powder, garlic powder, and dark soy sauce. Mix all until smooth and even, using a spatula.
- Start forming patties from the mixture. We’ve got 6 of them.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and fry them for 6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve them together with a hot dip and some lime wedges.