Ingredients Needed for Hot Dog on a Stick
5 cherry tomatoes
5 hot dogs
¼ cup grated parmesan
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Hot Dog on a Stick
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Roll the hot dogs in bacon slices.
- Slice the zucchini.
- Put every cherry tomato, hot dog rolled in bacon and zucchini slices on 5 skewers sticks.
- On a baking tray covered with baking paper, put the skewers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and spread over them grated parmesan and shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.