Ingredients Needed for Hot Cauliflower Pasta
1 cauliflower, broken into florets
5-6 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 teaspoons chili flakes
4-5 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 cup water
10 ounces boiled pasta
How to Cook Hot Cauliflower Pasta
- Add the cauliflower florets to a bowl, flavor with minced garlic (3-4 cloves), olive oil (1 tablespoon), chili flakes (1 teaspoon), salt, pepper, and lemon juice (2-3 teaspoons), then mix, using your hands.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the flavored florets on it. At this stage, you can season with even more chili flakes, pepper, olive oil, or what have you, if you so desire.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 380ºF/190ºC.
- Mash the baked florets, using a fork and transfer them to a pan over low heat.
- Season with parsley and also add the remaining chili flakes, lemon juice, and minced garlic. Pour the water, cook and, occasionally stir until reduced.
- Add the pasta, stir them in, then serve seasoned with freshly chopped parsley, lemon juice, and/or olive oil.