Hot and Spicy Salmon With Mango Salad
For a deliciously fried salmon and a refreshing side dish, you only need to spend about 25 minutes in the kitchen. Build a hot and spicy mixture for seasoning the fillets. Pair them with fresh salad. Make it mildly sweet with mango, hot with jalapeno, and slightly crispy with bell pepper.
Ingredients Needed for Hot and Spicy Salmon With Mango Salad
For the salmon:
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces
For the salad:
1 medium mango, diced
1 small red onion, chopped
1 small-medium red bell pepper, diced
1 jalapeno, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 teaspoons of lime juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Hot and Spicy Salmon With Mango Salad
- For the salmon:Add the salt, smoked paprika, paprika, dried thyme, and dried oregano to a small bowl. Mix them.
- Place the salmon fillets on your work surface and cover them with the spice mixture. Set aside.
- For the salad:Add the mango, red onion, red bell pepper, jalapeno, fresh parsley, and garlic to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle the lime juice and mix using two spatulas.
- Frying the salmon:Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the fillets. Fry for 3 minutes on each of side.
- Serve the salmon with the mango salad.