Ingredients Needed for Hot and Spicy Salmon With Mango Salad
For the salmon:
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces
For the salad:
1 medium mango, diced
1 small red onion, chopped
1 small-medium red bell pepper, diced
1 jalapeno, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 teaspoons of lime juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Hot and Spicy Salmon With Mango Salad
- For the salmon:Add the salt, smoked paprika, paprika, dried thyme, and dried oregano to a small bowl. Mix them.
- Place the salmon fillets on your work surface and cover them with the spice mixture. Set aside.
- For the salad:Add the mango, red onion, red bell pepper, jalapeno, fresh parsley, and garlic to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle the lime juice and mix using two spatulas.
- Frying the salmon:Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the fillets. Fry for 3 minutes on each of side.
- Serve the salmon with the mango salad.