Ingredients Needed for Hot and Spicy Pork Mince
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium onion, diced
14 ounces of pork mince
1 teaspoon ginger, shredded
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 ½ cups of water
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Hot and Spicy Pork Mince
- Heat the oil in a flat-bottomed wok over low heat and add the onion. Stir and cook until tender.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the pork mince. Break the mince apart in crumbles using a spatula. Cook and stir until it browns.
- Season with salt, add the ginger, red chili powder, chili flakes, garam masala, and coriander powder. Stir well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, stir once or twice, and add the water. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes more, cover with the lid, and leave on low heat until the water evaporates.
- Add the parsley and stir for 1-2 minutes more. Remove from heat and serve.