Ingredients Needed for Hot and Spicy Lemon Pickle
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons mustard seeds
2 teaspoons red peppercorns
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon curry
2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3-4 lemons, cubed
How to Cook Hot and Spicy Lemon Pickle
- Heat the olive oil in a smaller pot over low heat.
- Add the mustard seeds. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the peppercorns, paprika, and curry. Cook and continuously stir until reduced.
- Pour the vinegar and bring to a sizzle.
- Add the cubed lemons, stir them in, cover with the lid, and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Transfer to a sealable jar and cover with water.