Ingredients Needed for Hot and Sour Sweet Corn Porridge
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon ginger, julienned
6 ounces of sweet corn
⅓ cup water
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 fresh chili, chopped
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon chives
4 fresh mint leaves
How to Cook Hot and Sour Sweet Corn Porridge
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the ginger in the process. Continuously stir.
- Add the sweet corn, stir a little, then keep adding the water, soy sauce, orange zest, and chili. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir for up to 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, parsley, and chives. Stir them in.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then add the mint leaves.
- Transfer to a mixer bowl and mix until smooth.
- Distribute to serving bowls. Optionally serve it with some more some heavy cream and garnished with mint leaves and orange zest.