Ingredients Needed for Honeycomb Chicken Cannelloni
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, minced
7 ounces of chicken mince, cooked
1 teaspoon oregano
½ cup tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
4 ounces of cannelloni, around 12 tubes
4 tablespoons of Bechamel sauce
½ cup mozzarella
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Honeycomb Chicken Cannelloni
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the carrot and onion. Cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken mince. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the parsley, tomato sauce, garlic, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill about 3/4 of it with water. Add the cannelloni and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Lay the cannelloni vertically in a round baking tray, around 5 inches (12.5 cm) in diameter.
- Fill the cannelloni with the chicken and veggie mixture. Top with bechamel sauce, and shredded mozzarella.
- Add the baking tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes!