Ingredients Needed for Honey Herb-Glazed Turkey Legs
3 pounds of bone-in turkey drumsticks (4 drumsticks 13 ounces each)
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons of dried thyme
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup honey
3 tablespoons of melted butter
1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
2 teaspoons of dried basil
How to Make Honey Herb-Glazed Turkey Legs
- Place the drumsticks on the work surface. Coat them with 1 – 2 teaspoons of olive oil each. Season with salt, pepper, and dried thyme. Rub in.
- Transfer them to a roomy baking pan. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Roast uncovered for 2 hours at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, melted butter, sage, rosemary, and basil to a smaller bowl. Mix them until even.
- Coat the roasted drumsticks with this herb mixture. Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil
- Roast covered for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.