Ingredients Needed for Honey Glazed Turkey Wings and Potatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 spring onion, chopped
¼ cup ketchup
½ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 turkeies wings
2 teaspoons of white sesame seeds
2 potatoes, cubed
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Honey Glazed Turkey Wings and Potatoes
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, ketchup, soy sauce, and honey. Stir, and leave the mixture on heat for about 1 minute to reduce.
- Add the wings, and top them with sesame seeds.
- Cook them in the sauce for 2-3 minutes, turning them from time to time, to properly glaze them.
- Now for the potatoes, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add them, and fry for 15 minutes.
- Place the turkey wings on a plate, and serve them with the fried potatoes.