Ingredients Needed for Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
7 ounces of pork belly
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 ½ teaspoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
3 celerys sticks, cut into 1-inch/2.5 cm pieces
1 cinnamon stick
3 cherry tomatoes, halves
How to Cook Honey-Glazed Pork Belly
- Cut the pork belly into 3 slices, lengthwise.
- Season them with salt and pepper and rub them using your fingers.
- Put the pork belly pieces in a bowl and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, honey, a pinch of sugar, and lemon juice.
- Coat the pork with the spices and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet. Cook the pork belly for about 4-5 minutes on one side. Turn the pork belly over and cook it for another 4-5 minutes on the other side.
- Add the celery and sticks, and cook them together with the pork.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook everything for 2-3 more minutes before turning off the heat.