Ingredients Needed for Honey Dijon Chicken With Green Beans and Potatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 chicken thighs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
7 ounces of potato, small dices
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon thyme powder
3.5 ounces of green beans
How to Make Honey Dijon Chicken With Green Beans and Potatoes
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken thighs and season them with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook them for 10 minutes on one side and flip them over.
- Add the wholegrain mustard, Dijon, and honey. Give it a good stir and add the potatoes. Cook everything for 10 more minutes, while stirring from time to time.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Add the green beans and cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken thighs with the potatoes and beans.