Ingredients Needed for Honey and Soy-Glazed Salmon
1 salmon fillet, approximately 7 ounces
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon cognac
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Cook Honey and Soy-Glazed Salmon
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place it ion a plastic wrap and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon over it.
- Add ginger, honey, cognac, and soy sauce.
- Seal the bag and marinate the fish for the next hour.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Lay aluminum foil on your working surface and place the salmon over it. Use it for wrapping and completely cover the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for the next 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cherry tomatoes and season them with salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook them until they’ve softened, around 5-6 minutes.