Ingredients Needed for Honey and Garlic Pork Ribs
2 pounds of pork ribs
½ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
2 teaspoons of dried tarragon
1 tablespoon honey
spring onion, chopped (for garnishing)
greek yogurt for garnishing
How to Cook Honey and Garlic Pork Ribs
- Cut the ribs into serving-size pieces. We’ve got 9 of them.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, dried oregano, dried tarragon, and honey to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Add the cut ribs to the bowl and coat them with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and place the marinated ribs in it. Pour the marinade over them. Bake for 45 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Serve the ribs garnished with Greek yogurt and spring onion.