Ingredients Needed for Homemade Tater Tots
4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon dill, dried
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 ounce fried onion flakes, chopped
vegetable oil (for frying)
How to Cook Homemade Tater Tots
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and add the potatoes.
- Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes for the next 20 minutes.
- Shred the potatoes and add them in a large bowl.
- Add the flour and season with dill, oregano, garlic powder, and onion flakes. Mix everything with a fork until smooth.
- Form potatoes into tots.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the tater tots and cook them until golden and crispy.
- Cook them until golden and crispy.