Calories: 207 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 4 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Homemade Potato Chips
2 potatoes, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Homemade Potato Chips
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Add the potato slices in a medium bowl.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and olive oil over them. Mix with your hands to coat every potato slice with vinegar and oil.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the potato slices on it, and arrange them in an even layer.
- Season with salt.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake the chips for one hour.
- Serve the potato chips with your favorite dip.