Ingredients Needed for Homemade Pork Sausages
1 pound pork sirloin
1 pound pork belly
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon thyme powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ cup carbonated water
How to Make Homemade Pork Sausages
- Cut the meat into chunks.
- Set up your meat grinder and grind the sirloin and pork belly. Add the minced meat in a large bowl.
- Season the meat with garlic powder, allspice, thyme, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour the carbonated water and mix with your hands to combine the ingredients. Marinate for the next 30 minutes.
- Thread the sausage casing over the sausage tube pushing down with the meat mixture and adding more as you go. Use one hand to stuff the meat through and one hand to guide the filled casings.
- Finish the sausages and refrigerate them for the next 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the sausages in a baking tray and pinch them with a fork.
- Roast the sausages for the next 30 minutes.