Ingredients Needed for Homemade Lemon Sorbet
1 ½ cups of water
⅔ cup sugar
½ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
How to Make Homemade Lemon Sorbet
- Add the water in a saucepan on medium heat and bring it to a boil. Add the sugar and stir until the it dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and combine them.
- Pour the mixture into a large dish or a storage container.
- Freeze until firm (about 2 to 3 hours), stirring with a fork every half an hour.
- Garnish with mint and lemon slices before serving.