Ingredients Needed for Homemade Aioli Sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon salt
1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons of mustard
1 cup olive oil
How to Make Homemade Aioli Sauce
- Add the crushed garlic and salt in a mortar. Mix everything with a pestle.
- Separately, whisk the egg yolk and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add the crushed garlic and start whisking vigorously.
- Slowly pour the olive oil while whisking in the process. Continue until you reach a smooth, stiff texture.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon and homogenize.
- Season with pepper and serve.