Ingredients Needed for Herb Roasted Salmon with Veggies
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 salmon fillets, around 7 ounces each
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
How to Cook Herb Roasted Salmon with Veggies
- First add the spices and salt in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, pour the lemon juice and olive oil over them and mix.
- Add the salmon fillets and coat them with spices.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the salmon fillets over it.
- Lay the bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes next to the salmon.
- Pour the remaining marinade.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes!