Herb Roasted Salmon With Veggies
When we’re thinking of a good fish dinner, the delicious salmon is probably the first fish that comes to mind. And a good way to prepare it is by dressing it in herbs, and then cooking it in the oven alongside some vegetables, to help release its delicious flavors. You can serve it with zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes!
Ingredients Needed for Herb Roasted Salmon With Veggies
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 salmon fillets, around 7 ounces each
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
How to Make Herb Roasted Salmon With Veggies
- First add the spices and salt in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, pour the lemon juice and olive oil over them and mix.
- Add the salmon fillets and coat them with spices.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the salmon fillets over it.
- Lay the bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes next to the salmon.
- Pour the remaining marinade.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes!