Ingredients Needed for Herb Roasted Lamb Leg
5 garlic cloves
fresh rosemary leaves
1 lamb leg, around 2 pounds
4 medium-sized potatoes, sliced
How to Cook Herb Roasted Lamb Leg
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme in a small blender. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Blend everything until smooth.
- Lay the lamb leg on a baking tray. Superficially score it on the surface, in a criss-cross pattern.
- Make room in the tray for the sliced potatoes. Spread the herbs all over the lamb and potatoes. Drizzle the remaining olive oil.
- Roast the lamb leg for the next 90 minutes!