Ingredients Needed for Herb Marinated Chicken With Potatoes and Feta
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon soy sauce
½ teaspoon garlic powder
8 chicken drumsticks
8 potatoes, skin-on
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
3 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d
1 spring onion s, thinly sliced
How to Cook Herb Marinated Chicken With Potatoes and Feta
- First you can prepare the marinade.
- Add the olive oil in a bowl. Add the thyme, rosemary, soy sauce, garlic powder, some salt and pepper. Stir the marinade.
- Place the drumsticks in a large bowl. Pour the marinade over them and mix everything. Marinate them for 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Separately, halve the potatoes and place them in a large bowl. Sprinkle the vegetable oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. Top with shredded parmesan. Combine everything using your fingers.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the drumsticks and potatoes on it.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook everything for the next 45 minutes!
- Serve with feta cheese and spring onion on top!