Ingredients Needed for Herb Coated Cheese Ball
3 tablespoons of goat cheese
2 tablespoons of cottage cheese
2 tablespoons of chopped chives
2 tablespoons of diced red bell pepper
1 ounce chopped dill
1 ounce chopped parsley
How to Cook Herb Coated Cheese Ball
- Put the goat cheese and the cottage cheese in a bowl and mix them well with a fork.
- Add the chives and the red bell pepper.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Put the cheese mixture on a plastic food wrap, by forming a medium ball, and fix the wrap edges.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Mix the parsley and the dill and place it on your workspace.
- Coat the cheese ball with the fresh herbs mixture.