Ingredients Needed for Heart Shrimp on Skewer
4 cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
¼ cup white wine
How to Cook Heart Shrimp on Skewer
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Add the cherry tomatoes and the shrimp.
- Season it with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add minced garlic and white wine. Mix and cook until the wine is reduced.
- Put 2 shrimp on a skewer stick, so that they form a heart. Make the same thing with the other 6 shrimp.
- Place the skewer shrimp on a plate covered with lettuce. Add in the middle of every heart a cherry tomato.