Ingredients Needed for Heart-Shaped Meat Pie
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of minced meat
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
7 ounces of samosa dough
2 tablespoons of milk
How to Cook Heart-Shaped Meat Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the minced meat and cook it until it changes color from pink to brown.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, before adding garam masala and hot pepper sauce. Mix everything together and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Meantime, you can go to your next step. Flour your work surface. Divide the samosa dough into 2 equal balls. Stretch each dough ball a roller dough.
- Place a round plate on top of the dough and remove the exterior parts using a knife.
- Make the egg wash beating the egg with the milk.
- Spread the meat mixture on one samosa dough layer. Brush the edges with egg wash and finally put the second dough layer on top, carefully rolling the edges. Try to give the pie a heart-shaped form.
- Brush with the remaining egg wash.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.