Ingredients Needed for Healthy Oatmeal Brownie
5 ounces of sweet corn
3.5 ounces of brazil nut
5 ounces of red bean, canned
3.5 ounces of oat flakes
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
4 tablespoons of agave syrup
1 ounce almond flake
How to Cook Healthy Oatmeal Brownie
- Add the sweet corn in a tall glass container and blend it until smooth and creamy.
- Place the brazil nuts on a wooden board and chop them.
- Place your blender on your working surface and add the red beans, oat flakes, corn, cocoa, baking soda, coconut oil, agave syrup, and almond flakes.
- Set your blender at medium speed, and blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Grab 6 ramekins, around 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter and grease their bottom with coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Slide them into the oven and bake the brownies for 15 minutes.