Ingredients Needed for Healthy Kiwi Ice Cream
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
5 kiwis, peeled and cut into quarters
0.75 inch – ginger root, peeled and grated
How to Make Healthy Kiwi Ice Cream
- Combine the orange juice with brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the kiwi into your blender.
- Add the ginger and orange juice mixture.
- Blend until you get a thick and smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a large dish or a storage container.
- Freeze it until firm (about 2 to 3 hours), stirring with a fork every half an hour.
- Serve 2-3 scoops of ice cream for one portion. If you want, garnish with fresh kiwi.