Calories: 429 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 20 g
- 60 g
Ingredients Needed for Healthy Chocolate Tart
For the dough:
2 ½ cups of flour
4 ounces of butter
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sour cream
¼ cup milk
For the filling:
2 tablespoons of coconut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of stevia powder
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
¼ cup soy milk
3 tablespoons of flour
3 ounces of dark chocolate
How to Make Healthy Chocolate Tart
- Pour the flour into a large bowl. Add the butter and a pinch of salt. Add the baking powder, sour cream, and milk.
- Use your hands and mix everything until you obtain a smooth, firm, and elastic dough. Refrigerate the dough for the next 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Dust your working space with flour and place the dough in the middle of it. Grab your rolling pin and level the dough until thin.
- Grease a round oven tray, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) diameter with butter, and add the dough. Remove the excess dough. Pinch the dough with a fork.
- Cover it with parchment paper and put something over it, heavy enough to press it for baking. Something like dried beans or lentils should be just fine.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the tart for the next 15 minutes. When ready, keep the oven on.
- For the filling, add the coconut butter in a large bowl. Add vanilla extract, stevia powder and whisk until smooth. Add the cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles, and slowly pour the soy milk. Add flour.
- Whisk everything and pour the mixture over the dough. Slide the tray into the oven for 10 more minutes. Again, keep the oven on.
- For the glaze, heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil. Place a heatproof bowl on top, and start melting the chocolate.
- Slide the tray into the oven for 30 more minutes.