Calories: 777 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 54 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Harissa Lamb Burger
1 tablespoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
10 ounces of lamb mince
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 burger buns
5 ounces of yogurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon harissa
How to Make Harissa Lamb Burger
- Add the cumin seeds in your grinder. Add the paprika, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into 2 burger patties.
- Rub the patties with vegetable oil and coat them with the spice mix.
- Grill the buns for 2 minutes until crispy, and the burger for 5-6 minutes per side. Of course, you can change the cooking times according to your grill and preferences.
- In the meantime, take care of the sauce.
- Add the yogurt in a bowl, along with the olive oil, lemon juice, harissa, and mint. Mix it until smooth.
- Assemble 2 burgers and serve them with the sauce!