Ingredients Needed for Ham, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Loaf
7 ounces of ham chopped in small cubes
1 baby spinach
½ cup grated mozzarella
1 red bell pepper
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Ham, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the top of the baguette rectangle shape and take off the crumbs.
- In the bread hole, put ¼ cup of shredded Cheddar cheese, ¼ cup of red bell pepper, ¼ cup of ham cubes, ¼ cup of grated mozzarella cheese, the grated Cheddar cheese, and the spinach leaves.
- Repeat with the remaining ham cubes, shredded Cheddar cheese, mozzarella and red bell pepper.
- Sprinkle some pepper.
- Grease a ceramic baking tray with vegetable oil.
- Put the stuffed loaf into the tray, and drizzle some vegetable oil on top of it.
- Bake for 15 minutes.