Ingredients Needed for Ham, Prosciutto and Salami Pizza Ring
7 ounces of pizza crust
2 ounces of baby spinach
⅔ cup shredded mozzarella
1 egg, whisked
How to Cook Ham, Prosciutto and Salami Pizza Ring
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the pizza crust into triangles. Use about 10-12 of them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roundly place all the pizza crust triangles.
- Put all the pizza toppings in the middle, in the following order: the ham, baby spinach, prosciutto, cheese, and salami.
- Top it with the shredded mozzarella.
- Brush the pizza dough with the whisked egg.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.