Ingredients Needed for Ham and Vegetable Terrine
4 carrots, lengthwise quartered
½ celery root, diced
1 teaspoon black peppercorns
4 gelatin sheets
10 ounces ham, diced and/or sliced
How to Cook Ham and Vegetable Terrine
- Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water, season with salt and heat it.
- Add the carrots, celery root, 3 dill sprigs, and the peppercorns. Cover with the lid and boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cooked veggies and set them aside.
- Strain the vegetable soup into another pot and add the gelatin sheets. Stir in and let them dissolve.
- Line a Bundt pan with plastic foil. Layer the cooked vegetables and diced ham, interspersing them with cilantro and dill to taste.
- Fill the pan with vegetable soup, then refrigerate for 6 hours.