Ingredients Needed for Ham and Sweet Potato Egg Loaf
¼ cup olive oil
2 sweet potatoes, chopped
1 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
7 ounces of ham, cubed
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
How to Cook Ham and Sweet Potato Egg Loaf
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the sweet potatoes. Stir and cook for about 8-10 minutes, then add the sea salt and pepper.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 8 more minutes. Then, add the ham and red bell pepper. Stir and cook for 5-6 more minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 360˚F/180˚C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Crack the eggs and add them to a large bowl. Add the parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Whisk.
- Place the ham-potato mix in the loaf pan, then pour the eggs over it.
- Bake the loaf for 25 minutes.