Ingredients Needed for Ham and Cheese Pastry Bites
1 puff pastry sheet
1 tablespoon milk
8 hams slices
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
How to Cook Ham and Cheese Pastry Bites
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workplace.
- Roll out the puff pastry and make it thinner with a rolling pin.
- Cut rounds of puff pastry using a 2-inch diameter round cutter.
- Whisk the egg and mix it with the milk to make egg wash.
- Coat the puff pastry rounds with egg wash using a silicone brush.
- Cut smaller pieces of ham.
- On half of the puff pastry rounds, put equal quantities of bacon, mozzarella, and chives.
- Top them with the remaining puff pastry rounds.
- Fix their edges with a fork.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Place the pastries on the tray and coat them with egg wash.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a dip!