Ingredients Needed for Ham and Asparagus Frittata
5 eggs, whisked
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, chopped
10 asparaguses spears
3.5 ounces of ham, thinly sliced
2 ounces of mozzarella, cubed
How to Cook Ham and Asparagus Frittata
- Add the whisked eggs in a large bowl. Pour the milk, season with salt and pepper, and whisk.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the onion, and 3 of the asparagus cut into pieces. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the onion softens.
- Next, heat the remaining oil in a separate skillet. Add the sliced ham and cook it until browned.
- Evenly spread the onion and ham in a round baking dish, approximately 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter.
- Pour the whisked eggs, remaining asparagus, and diced mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook it for the next 40 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.