Ingredients Needed for Ham and Asparagus Bundles
14 ounces of asparagus
1 tablespoon olive oil
flour for dusting
4 ounces of puff pastry
4 ounces of ham, sliced
⅔ cup parmesan, grated
balsamic glaze for garnishing
How to Make Ham and Asparagus Bundles
- Drizzle the asparagus with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Dust the work surface with flour and flatten the puff pastry using a rolling pin.
- Trim it so that you have a rectangular dough. Cut it into strips. We’ll need 5 of them, but you may use more.
- Wrap 3 asparagus stalks with a slice of ham, then wrap a puff pastry strip around them so that it forms a spiral. Do the same with the other asparagus stalks.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the bundles on it. Sprinkle the grated parmesan over them and bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve them garnished with balsamic glaze.