Ingredients Needed for Guacamole Rice
5 ounces of brown rice
1 avocado, small dices
¼ cup lime juice
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small red onion
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
How to Make Guacamole Rice
- Add water to a pan and fill it halfway. Place on high heat and bring it to a boil.
- Add the brown rice and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the avocado in a small bowl. Pour the lime juice and season with salt. Use a fork to mash the avocado.
- Drain the cooked rice and add it in a large bowl. Add the avocado mash, cherry tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, and garlic. Season with coriander, cumin, and pepper.
- Give it a good stir and serve.