Ingredients Needed for Guacamole Chicken Wrap
2 tablespoons of olive oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
4 ounces of chanterelle mushroom
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon turmeric
4 ounces of arugula
2 tortilla wraps
3 cherry tomatoes, diced
¼ onion, chopped
How to Cook Guacamole Chicken Wrap
- You can start with the guacamole.
- Place the avocado in a small bowl and mash it until creamy and smooth.
- Add cherry tomatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Add lime juice and mix it until smooth. Leave it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and season it with a pinch of salt. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Make room in the skillet for the carrot and chanterelles.
- Cook everything together for 3-4 more minutes.
- Drop the arugula in a bowl, and pour the remaining olive oil over it. Drop the cooked chicken, and mix.
- Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of guacamole over the tortilla and sprinkle a touch of chili flakes and turmeric.
- Add half of the arugula and chicken and fold the tortilla around it.
- Use the rest of the ingredients to make 1 more wrap.