Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef With Rice and Egg
2 eggs, medium-boiled
1 teaspoon fish sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
2 spring onions s, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon curry paste
10 ounces of minced meat
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika powder
3 garlic cloves, crushed
4 ounces of canned tomatoes
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
7 ounces of rice, cooked
How to Make Ground Beef With Rice and Egg
- Place the hardboiled eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and lemon juice over it. Add half of the spring onion slices.
- Combine everything and let the eggs marinate.
- Separately, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until it softens.
- Add the curry paste and stir.
- Add the minced meat and season it with salt, pepper, oregano, paprika powder, and garlic. Stir often and cook the minced meat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes, parmesan, and the remaining spring onion.
- Stir again and cook everything for 3-5 more minutes.
- Place the cooked rice on 2 serving plates, then divide the meat mixture equally on each plate.
- Halve the marinated eggs and add them to the plates.