Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Tortilla
3 ounces of bacon, sliced
¼ red bell pepper
0.25 green bell pepper
12 ounces of ground beef
½ teaspoon chili flakes
4 flour tortillas
How to Cook Ground Beef Tortilla
- Chop the bacon.
- Cut the red and the green bell peppers into strips.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon, without using vegetable oil, until it turns crispy.
- Add the bell pepper strips, season with salt and fry.
- Remove the bacon and bell pepper mixture from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, add the ground beef, the chili flakes, some salt, and pepper.
- Cook it until the meat turns brown.
- Fill each flour tortilla with cooked mince mix, bacon, and bell pepper.
- Wrap the tortillas and serve with your favorite dressing!