Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Tortilla Wraps
10 ounces of ground beef
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ cup shredded Cheddar
4 tortilla wraps
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Ground Beef Tortilla Wraps
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Break the eggs, season them with salt and pepper, and whisk them.
- Heat a skillet, and fry the bacon until crispy.
- When ready, remove it from the pan and start frying the meat.
- When it starts turning brown, add the basil and tomato sauce.
- Add the fried bacon, whisked egg, and the shredded Cheddar.
- Stir and turn off the heat.
- Fill your tortilla wraps with beef and top them with parsley.
- Close the wraps, drizzle with olive oil, and add them in a baking tray.
- Bake them in the oven for 15 minutes and serve!