Calories: 451 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 17 g
- 43 g
Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Puree With Apricots and Veggies
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 sweet potato, diced
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon lemongrass, chopped
8-10 dried apricots
½ cup tomato juice
½ cup vegetable stock
How to Make Ground Beef Puree With Apricots and Veggies
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the onion. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in the garlic.
- Add the celery and sweet potato. Stir them in.
- Add the ground beef and break it into smaller chunks.
- Stir in the lemongrass and dried apricots.
- Keep adding the tomato juice and vegetable stock. Stir them in and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 25 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and mash it.