Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Roulade
9 ounces of ground beef
¼ cup breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 bell pepper
How to Make Ground Beef Roulade
- In a medium bowl, put one egg, the ground beef, the breadcrumbs, some salt and pepper, and the chopped parsley.
- Mix all the ingredients with your hands.
- Put the meat mixture on an aluminum foil.
- Press it with your hands to obtain a thin layer of meat. Spread shredded mozzarella on top.
- Cut the bell pepper into sticks and add it over the mozzarella and then add a layer of bacon slices.
- Roll the meat carefully.
- Put the roulade in a baking tray.
- Whisk the second egg and brush the meat with it.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.