Ground Beef Noodle Stir-Fry
Here’s an idea on how to upgrade your next noodle stir-fry and give it an Asian touch: use rice noodles and combine them with ground beef and apple. Generously flavor everything with turmeric, lime, coriander, oregano, and onion. Serve warm.
Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Noodle Stir-Fry
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon dried coriander
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon tomato paste
½ apple, julienned
1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
8 ounces cooked noodles
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon fresh coriander
How to Make Ground Beef Noodle Stir-Fry
- Heat the oil in a pan over low-medium heat and add the onion.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in the brown sugar, dried coriander, and oregano.
- Add the ground beef and turn the heat to medium-high.
- Break the ground meat into smaller pieces, then cook for 15 minutes, while occasionally stirring.
- Stir in the tomato paste and apple.
- Season with salt, pepper, dill, and lime zest.
- Add the cooked noodles and turmeric. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with fresh coriander, stir and remove from heat.