Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Mini Tarts
7 ounces of puff pastry
7 ounces of ground beef
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon seven spice
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
4 bacon slices, fried and chopped
5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Ground Beef Mini Tarts
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Flour your counter top and roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin.
- Use a round cutter to cut small circles of puff pastry (about 2 inches/5 cm diameter). Make about 12 circles.
- Grease with butter or vegetable oil a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Place each puff pastry circle into one cup, and press them with your fingers to the bottom.
- Put the ground beef in a large bowl.
- Add the spices and the chopped fried bacon. Mix everything with a fork.
- Prick the puff pastry’s bottom with the fork.
- Fill each cup with ground beef mixture and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake the tarts for 30 minutes.
- Serve as is or with a dip.