Calories: 364 kCal / serving
- 23 g
- 19 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Cheese Sandwich
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 small onion, chopped
12 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
8 bread slices
1 ounce butter
½ cup cheddar
4 cherry tomatoes
1 pickle, thinly sliced
How to Make Ground Beef Cheese Sandwich
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until translucent.
- Add the beef, mustard, worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until well browned.
- In order to cook the sandwich first heat a skillet over medium heat. Spread a thin layer of butter over it and place it on the stove. Top it with shredded Cheddar, beef, cherry tomatoes, and pickle. Add 1 more layer of Cheddar and finish the sandwich with 1 slice of bread (topped with butter, of course!). Cook the sandwich until golden.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make 3 more sandwiches.