Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef and Mozzarella Pizza
7 ounces of pizza dough, thawed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
7 ounces of ground beef
½ cup tomato sauce
4 basil leaves
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 spring onion, chopped
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Ground Beef and Mozzarella Pizza
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the ground beef and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add half of the tomato sauce, basil leaves, and garlic. Cook the beef mixture for 7-8 minutes. When is cooked through, set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Dust your working space with flour. Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes.
- Level it with a rolling pin until thin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the dough on it.
- Evenly spread the remaining tomato sauce over the surface of the dough.
- Top it with ground beef mixture, spring onion, and mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.